- Publication date:2012
- Free spins:So
- Min Plant:0.20
- Max bet:20
Leprechauns Luck is a 5-reel, 20-line game on video machines. This means that we have five drums available from which you can create winning combinations. You activate another paid line for each "thrown coin". When drums stop, the computer checks the combinations of symbols along each active paid line.
Leprechaun's Luck is based on Irish motif. A charming animated leprechaun 3D and delightful care for details. After completing Intro Leprechaun, he wishes Starters good luck and asks them what their color of happiness is. Slot Starters can choose the color of the drums on black, white, purple and green.
Leprechauns Luck contains scatter symbols, Wild symbols, Wishing Well bonus function, Rainbow of Wealth bonus function, free spin bonus round and progressive jackpot.
The maximum win, outside the progressive Jackpot is 10,000 loans on the plant line. Progressive Jackpot is only available for real money users. You can not change the number of paylines; The Leprechauns Luck slot game is stood on a 20 line. All symbols pay from left to right (drums 1-5) in the order in succession with the order, except for Scatter: Pot of Gold, Wishing Well and Leprechaun.
- Permanent pay lines 20.
- 20p to £ 10 for the Paid Line.
- The theoretical average rate of return for the Starter (RTP) is 91.31%.
- Auto Start will turn off if you start the bonus rounds on the second screen, bonus functions or if you can not afford the next plant.
- The highest win only on each selected paid line.
- Casual winnings on various won lines are added.
- Payments are compatible with the winnings table.
- Winnings are paid only for the highest combination on each active winning line, except for winning scatter symbols.
- Ordinary symbols pay won from left to right (drums 1-5), except for Scatter: Pot of Gold, Wishing Well and Leprechaun.
- Winnings in bonus games are added to won on wandering lines.
- Leprechauns Luck logo replaces all other symbols, except for Scatter: Pot of Gold, Wishing Well and Leprechaun.
- Some functions may not be available in Starting for Fun mode.
- Incorrect operation of the game cancel all games and withdrawals.
Terms and Conditions on Jackpot
Progressive Jackpot can be won in two separate bonus rounds; The first of them is a Bonus Round Wishing Well, and the other is the Rainbow of Wealth Bonus round. The percentage of all placed plants is transferred to a progressive jackpot balance and a reserve fund.
- When a progressive jackpot will be won, it will be reset to the balance stored in the reserve fund.
- When a progressive jackpot will be won, all other Starters will be notified about 30 seconds by flashing the Jackpot balance.
- Bets placed when the progressive jackpot was won, and the reduced balance is available, they will be annulled.
- Due to the delays in communication, it may happen that two Starters at the same time will win a progressive jackpot. In this case, the first payout will apply to the full progressive value of the jackpot, while the second Starter receives the value of re-power.
- The progressive jackpot can be disStarted in a currency other than the one you Start. If you win a progressive jackpot and You Start a casino In another currency, the winning amount will be converted into a currency in which you Start and added to your account.
Leprechaun's Luck logo is a Wild symbol. This means that this symbol works as a substitute for other symbols to complete the winning combinations. Many Wild symbols on an active paid line creates winning combinations as shown in the "regular payment schedule"
you have to remember that the wild Symbol:
- It does not replace the gold pot symbol or activates the Bonus Rainbow function.
- does not replace the Wishing Well symbol or activate Wishing Well Bonus Feature game.
Only one winning combination is paid to one line. If there are more than one possible combination on one winner line, only the value of the highest combination is paid.
Symbols Pot of Gold, Wishing Well and Leprechaun are Scatter symbols. This means that Scatter symbols do not have to appear in the line to win. Symbol Scatter Wishing Well appears only on 3 drums. When the Wishing Well dispersed symbol appears anywhere on the 3rd drum, the Wishing Well bonus function will be activated. The SCATTER POT OF GOLD symbol can be distributed anywhere on five drums provided that there will be three or more Scatter Pot of Gold symbols. Three or more Symbols of Pot of Gold distributed anywhere on five drums activates the feature bonus game of Rainbow of Wealth.
The SCATTER Leprechaun symbol can be scattered anywhere on five drums provided that there will be three or more Scatter Leprechaun symbols. Three or more SCATTER Leprechaun symbols distributed anywhere on five drums activates a bonus round Free Spin.
Golden pots, well-known wells and Leprechaun symbols do not give wins, but allow you to enter the right bonus game.
Rainbow of Wealth / Rainbow Wealth Bonus Feature
Three or more symbols of distributed pot of gold anywhere on five drums activates a feature bonus game of Rainbow of Wealth.
The symbols of Pot of Gold do not give wins, but allow you to enter the Rainbow of Wealth Bonus Feature game, which itself guarantees a win.
When the Rainbow of Wealth Bonus Feature Game will be started, press the "Start" button to turn the wheel, the indicator will move after 1-6 and the collector's position. Background colors on 7 positions will also continue to pass through 7 rainbow colors. Background colors stop so that you can see the color you will get for landing on each section. Tip will release and stop. The color on which it will stop will be highlighted on the rainbow (all colors start to be unsuitable).
If the color on which it stops was previously illuminated, it remains highlighted (does not turn off by re-obtaining the same color, the additional color does not light up). The number on which the indicator will stop will be the number of places that you move along the path. The Bonus Rainbow Wealth function will continue until the indicator lands in the "Collect" position or reach the last value at the end of the rainbow. Your win will be equal to the total stake multiplied by the last value on which you will stop on the trail. You will receive winnings only at the end, which is why it does not matter on which positions have stopped on the way to reach this final position.
If all 7 colors of the rainbow lights, you win a progressive jackpot. After completing the Bonus Rainbow Game of Wealth, you will come back to the normal game on the Leprechauns Luck auto, and your winnings in the Bonus Prize game will be added to the sum of your winnings.
Bonus Wishing Well
- Wishing Well Bonus Feature SCATTER WISHING Well Symbol only appears on the 3rd drum.
- When the SCATTER Wishing Well symbol appears anywhere on 3 drums, the Wishing Well bonus function is activated.
- Wild Symbol Leprechauns Luck does not replace the Wishing Well symbol or activates the Wishing Well Bonus Feature game.
- Wish Wells symbols do not give any wins, but allow you to enter the Wishing Well Bonus Feature game.
- The bucket comes down the well-wishing well, collecting bonus rewards on the way.
- When the bucket stops, all bonus prizes will be granted and added to your balance.
- Starter interaction is not required.
- If there is a pile of gold on the days of the Wish Wells, you win a progressive jackpot.
After completing the Wishing Well Bonus Feature game, you will return to the normal game, and your winnings in the Bonus Prize game will be added to the sum of your winnings.
Round Bonus Free turnover / Free Spins
Round of bonus free turns Three or more SCATTER Leprechaun symbols distributed anywhere on five drums activates the round of rounds of bonus free spins. Leprechaun symbols do not give wins, but allow you to enter the game Free Spin Bonus Round.
Leprechaun will blow on his pipe, and this will cause a number of smoke. These numbers mean the number of free spins that will be awarded. This will continue randomly several times, adding more and more free Spins. The total number of spins granted will be disStarted and Leprechaun jumps through the drums. Each item on which lands will change into a Locked Wild symbol and will remain there until the end of the game in the FREE SPIN bonus round.
During FREE SPINS an improved set of drums is used, which means that there should be more wins than normal, but Wishing Well, Pot of Gold and Leprechaun Scatter has been removed, so it is not possible to start the bonus functions or starting additional free Spins.
Free spins will be Started automatically, you do not have to press the "Start" button to continue the game in the Free Spin bonus round.
The total amount of winning the bonus round of free shifts is shown at the bottom of the screen.
All plants Started during Free Spins are the same as in the game that activated the round FREE SPIN Bonus Round.
After completing the game round of bonus free spins, you will return to the regular game Leprechauns' Luck, and your winnings in the game Free screw will be added to the sum of your winnings.
Automatic game function
By choosing the "Auto Starts" option, you can select up to 25 plants automatically, one by one. Make a rating on the line, as usual, and then press the "Auto Start" button to select the number of "Auto Start" bets, which you want to click "Spin" before clicking.
You can stop "Auto Start" from continuing to the next turn, clicking the "STOP" button (which replaces the "Auto Starts" button when the game is in Auto Start mode).
Auto Start will turn off after starting the Bonus or Free Spins function, or if you can not afford the next plant.
Regular payment schedule
The winnings paid on the Leprechaun's Luck slot depend on the symbols disStarted on the payment line when the drums stop.
the value of credits won depends on the size of the coin. all numbers show the number of coins that are won for each combination.
|Symbol Name||3 Symbols||4 Symbols||5 Symbols|
|Leprechauns Luck Logo||100||1,000||10,000|
A schema won on many lines
The win will be paid for regular combinations winning only on enabled paid lines.
The number of credits wins depends on the total number of coins winnings multiplied by the coin selected by you.
Colorful lines on the graphics below show the shape of available paid lines: