- Publication date:2009
- Free spins:No
- Min Plant:0.01
- Max bet:500
Rainbow Riches® is a 5-reel, 10-line game machine. This means that there are five drums from which you can create winning combinations. You activate another winning line for each thrown coin. When drums stop, the computer checks the combinations of symbols along each active paid line.
Rainbow Riches game is characterized by funny Irish graphics and design. Gold, silver and brown pots contain exciting bonus prizes, and Starters love the opportunity to win even more thanks to Gamble Wheel.
Gold pots and Lucky Irish are waiting for Rainbow Riches® Win Big Shindig. A happy dwarf is eager to share abundant withdrawals and a funny game in this 5-reel, 10-line slot.
Win up to 25,000 credits, hit 5 Rainbow Riches® symbols on all lines with a maximum plant or receiving a gold pot in Bonus Happiness pool. Gamble your winnings after the course you choose until 8x. This is one of the most famous British motifs of stationary slots from the sister IGT, Barcrest Games.
The game contains scatter symbols, symbols arranged in a stack, Wild, multipliers, Pick Me bonus function, Gamble function and Pots of Luck bonus function.
You activate another payline for each coin. Winnings are paid only for winning combinations on enabled paid lines. All symbols are paid from left to right (drums 1-5) in order compliant with the order, except for SCATTER Leprechaun Hat symbols.
- Start from 1 to 10 lines.
- Submit from 0.01 to 5.00 on the paid line and from 1 to 5 coins per bet on the Paid Line.
- The theoretical average rate for the Starter (RTP) is 96.46%.
- The highest win is only valid on each selected paid line.
- Casual winnings on various won lines are added.
- Withdrawals are implemented in accordance with the winnings table.
- Winnings are paid only for the highest combination on each active winning line, except for winning scatter symbols.
- SCATTER Symbols Leprechauna does not have to appear on an active winning line to win.
- Ordinary symbols pay won from the left to right (Reel 1-5) in the order in line with the order, except for Scatter Leprechaun Hat symbols.
- Winnings in bonus games are added to won on wandering lines.
- Wild Symbol of the Golden Coins Leprechaun replaces all other symbols, except for SCATTER Leprechaun Hat symbols.
- The prizes are disStarted in loans.
- Some functions may not be available in Starting for Fun mode.
- Incorrect operation of the game canceled all game and withdrawals.
The Gold Leprechaun Coin symbol is a Wild symbol. This means that the symbol of the Golden Leprechaun coin acts as a substitute for other symbols to complete the winning combinations. Multiple symbols of the Gold Leprechaun Coin coins on an active paid line create winning combinations as shown in the "regular payment schedule".
Wild Symbol of the Golden Leprechauna coin does not replace the SCATTER symbol of the Leprechauna hat or activates the Pick Me bonus function.
Only one winning combination is paid to one line. If there are more than one possible combination on one winner line, only the value of the highest combination is paid.
The Leprechaun Hat symbol in Rainbow Riches is a scatter symbol. This means that the SCATTER Symbol Leprechauna does not have to appear in the line on the active paid line to win. Symbol Scatter Leprechaun Hat only appears on drums 1, 3 and 5.
Three SCATTER Symbols Leprechaun Hat Hat, Distributed anywhere on drums 1, 3 and 5, simultaneously activate the Pick Me bonus function.
Wild Symbol of the Golden Leprechaun coin in Rainbow Riches does not replace the SCATTER symbol of the Leprechauna hat or activates the Pick Me Bonus Feature game.
Leprechaun Hat symbols do not give wins, but allow you to enter the game Pick Me Bonus Feature.
Bonus Pick Me function
Rainbow Riches - Leprechaun Hat To run the Pick Me Bonus Feature, you must get three SCATTER Leprechaun Hat symbols anywhere on drums 1, 3 and 5 at the same time. At Pick Me Bonus Feature, select one of three Leprechaun Hat symbols to reveal your prize. Or you will win a certain number of bonus prize loans, or you will get to Pots of Luck Bonus Feature. You always have one chance for three to enter the Pots of Luck bonus game.
During the Pick Me Bonus Feature game, if you choose a Leprechaun Hat symbol that will reveal the Leprechaun Bonus symbol, you will receive a Pots of Luck Bonus Feature game. After finishing the game Pick Me Bonus Feature, you come back to the normal game on the Rainbow Riches machine, and your winnings in The Bonus Prize game is added to the sum of winnings.
Bonus function "Pots of happiness" pots about gold
Golden, silver and brown pots whirl when dwarf dances jiga. All "pots" are wearing bonus prizes, one of these charged "pots" will be yours up to 25,000 credits at the maximum plant! In the end, "Puli" will stop spinning, and "Spinner" show one pot you will win. Your total bonus win is the value of your "pool" multiplied by your bet on a line that has launched the original Pick Me Bonus Feature game.
After completing the bonus game "Pots of happiness" you come back to the normal game on the Rainbow Riches machines, and your winnings in the bonus game are added to the total win.
Each won 800 credits or less by clicking on the "Gamble" button. Even winnings from bonus prizes can be challenged.
On the Gamble screen you will see "Gamble Wheel". Above the circle there is "Gamble to Win Meter" (won counter), which shows your potential winnings in Gamble. Gamble Wheel "shows your real chances of winning the amount that is on" Gamble to Win Meter ".
Gamble Wheel "is completely fair - all positions on the wheel are just as likely, so you can get a good picture of your chances comparing the size of a blue area with the size of the red area.
Example: However, the same size "blue" and "red" regions mean that you have 50/50 chances to win 2x Gamble plant.
Press the + or - buttons on both sides of the "winnings in the game" to increase or reduce the size of the award for the game you want to try to win.
However, when your potential win in the game increases, your chances of winning this amount decreases, and the size of the "blue area" on the wheel Gamble Wheel shrinks. Similarly, when your potential win decreases, your chances of winning are growing, and the size of the blue area on the wheel Gamble Wheel grows.
You have control over your chances for winning. You can choose one of the following courses: "1.25x", "1.5x", "1.75x", "2x", "3x", "4x" and "8x". Not all courses are available to all prizes, because your total potential win in the game is limited to 1,000 credits.
In addition to choosing game courses, you can also modify the bet on the game. Start all your win or press the "Save" button to keep half your current winnings. Press the "Save" button several times to reduce the bet by half. All saved loans will be preserved even if you lose another game round. When your bet on the game will fall below 5 credits, your game session will be automatically completed.
After selecting the game courses, click on the "Gamble" button to turn the game wheel. Spinner turns and lands on "blue" or "red" area. If Spinner lands on the "Blue Region", you win the amount in "Gamble to Win Meter" and you can Start again.
Your game session lasts until you press the "COLLECT" button, you will lose the game round, your total win in the game will exceed 800 credits or Start 5 times. In addition, your game session ends if additional winnings in the game exceed the won limit in the game of 1,000 credits.
Example: If your bet on Gamble is 650 credits, and your bank 330 credits, your total winnings in Gamble would be 980 credits. You will not be able to Start further because even the smallest possible win would lead to a total win in the game exceeding 1,000 loans. Pressing the "COLLECT" button ends your current game session, and your total win in the game is all the credits you have saved all loans you have won in successful rounds of the game.
After leaving the "Gamble" screen, you can return by pressing the "Gamble" button if you have the right amount of loans.
When the Gamble function will be completed, you will return to the regular game on the Rainbow Riches machine, and your winnings for Gamble will be added to the sum of your winnings.
How to bet
- Rainbow Riches® Win Big Shindig ™ has 10 paylines. Bet 1-5 loans for each line.
- Click on the 1 per line button to put 1 credit for all 10 lines.
- Click 2 Per Line to put 2 credits for all 10 lines.
- Click on 3 per line to bet 3 credits on all 10 lines.
- Click on the 4 per line button to set 4 credits for all 10 lines.
- Click on the 5 per line button to bet 5 credits on all 10 lines.
- Click on Max Bet to put a maximum rate, or 5 credits for each line.
- If you have less than 50 credits, use the "Per line" betting buttons to bet 10 credits for all 10 paid lines (10, 20, 30 and 40 credits), depending on how many loans remained.
- Click on the "Start" button to close the drums.
Instead of choosing a bet and press the "Start" button each time, use the "AutoStart" function to start the game for a specific number of games.
First, select the desired bet. This will be a bet for each trading in the next sessions "AutoStart". (To change the bet during a session, click on the "STOP AutoStart" button, change the bet, and then start the new "AutoStart" session).
Then, click on the "AutoStart" button. Under the drums there will be a blackboard showing how many turnover "autoStart" remained until the end of the session. During "autoStart", all winnings are paid normally, and "autoStart" stops after starting the "pick me" bonus function. After returning from the bonus function, "AutoStart" will be resumed.
"autoStart" ends when any of the following conditions occur:
- Click "Stop AutoStart" and the current rotation will be completed.
- The balance is smaller than the "AutoStart" bet.
- A full game session was Started.
- The default setting of the "AutoStart" session length is 10 games. Change the length of the "AutoStart" session in the "Options" menu. Simply click on the "Options" button. In the "Options" menu, click on the "10 Games" button, "25 Games", "50 Games" or "100 Games" to select the length of the "AutoStart" session. Your change affects all subsequent "autoStart" sessions.
Regular payment schedule
The winnings paid in Rainbow Riches depend on the symbols disStarted on the winning line when the drums stop. The scheme of payment summarizes the tab from the payment of the game. The value of credits won depends on the size of the coin. All numbers show the number of coins that are won for each combination.
|Symbol name||3 Symbols||4 Symbols||5 Symbols|
A schema won on many lines
The win will be paid for regular combinations winning only on enabled paid lines. The number of credits won depends on the total number of coins winnings multiplied by the coin size chosen. The color lines on the following graphics show the shape of available paid lines: