- Publication date:2009
- Free spins:So
- Min Plant:0.45
- Max bet:72
Dead or Alive is a 5-reel, 9-line game on video machines. This means that there are five drums on which you can create winning combinations. You activate another paid line for each thrown coin. When drums stop, the computer checks the combinations of symbols along each active paid line.
The Dead Or Alive game is inspired by the theme of western with a spectacular animation, rich graphics and sounds, designed for Starters looking for real great winnings. During the Free Spins, the Sticky Wild function gives Starters a chance for large wins by catching the bandits wanted.
The game contains Scatter symbols, Wild symbols and a free spin bonus round with sticky wild symbols that stay on the drums through the rest of the free spin session.
In the Dead Or Alive game from Netent, you can Start for free or for real money in denominations from 0.01 to 0.50 on the paid line and bet from 1 to 4 coins on the bet on the Paid Line. The minimum bet rate is 0.01, and the maximum 18.00 per one turn. The maximum win in the regular game is 1,500 loans on the plant line.
You activate another paid line for each coin. Winnings are only paid for winning combinations on the lines included. All symbols are paid from left to right (drums 1-5) in the order in line with the order, except for Scatter Colt 45 Six Shooter symbols that pay all.
- Start from 1 to 9 lines.
- Site from 0.01 to 0.50 on the paid line and from 1 to 4 coins for the bet on the paid line.
- The theoretical average rate for the Starter (RTP) is 96.8%.
- The highest win is only valid on each selected line.
- Casual winnings on various won lines are added.
- Withdrawals are implemented in accordance with the winnings table.
- Winnings are paid only for the highest combination on each active winning line, with the exception of winning scattered symbols.
- SCATTER COLT 45 SIX SHOOTER symbols do not have to appear on an active winning line to win.
- Ordinary symbols are paid from left to right (drums 1-5) in the order in line with the order, with the exception of scattered symbols Colt 45 Six Shooter, which pay all the winnings.
- Winned Scatter and Bonus games are added to won on paylines.
- Winning SCATTER symbols are independent of won on winning lines and are added to wins on wandering lines.
- Wild symbol Dead Or Alive Wanted Poster replaces all other symbols except for Scatter Colt 45 Six Shooter symbols.
- Some functions may not be available in Starting for Fun mode.
- Incorrect operation of the game cancel all games and withdrawals.
Dead Or Alive Wanted Poster is a Wild Symbol. This means that the symbol Dead or Alive Wanted Poster acts as a substitute for other symbols to complete the winning combinations.
Many wild symbols on an active paid line creates winning combinations as shown in "regular payment schedule".
Wild Symbol does not replace the Colt 45 Six Shooter symbol to make up the winning scatter combinations or activate a bonus round Free Spin. Only one winning combination is paid to one line. If there are more than one possible combination on one winner line, only the value of the highest combination is paid.
Colt 45 Six Shooter symbol is a scatter symbol. This means that the COLT 45 SIX Shooter diffuse symbol does not have to appear in the line on the active paid line to win. The Scatter symbol can be scattered anywhere on five drums to create winning combinations, provided that two or more scatter symbols will appear.
Winnings are calculated by multiplying winning for a combination of Colt 45 Six Shooter symbols, as shown in the "regular payment schedule" through the total number of coins. Three or more scatter symbols distributed anywhere on five drums activates a free spin bonus round.
Wild Symbol Dead Or Alive Wanted Poster does not replace the Colt 45 Six Shooter symbol to make up the winning scatter combinations or activate the Free Spin game Bonus Round.
If you have a winning symbols scattered and ordinary winnings, you will receive a payment for both wins, because the scattered COLT 45 Six Shooter symbol does not have to appear on an active paid line to win. Scatter winnings are independent of won on winning lines and are added to won on wandering lines.
Bonus Free Spins
- Dead or Alive Free Spin Bonus Three or more SCATTER Symbols Distributed anywhere on five drums Activate a free spin bonus round.
- The wild symbol does not replace the COLT 45 Six Shooter symbol to complete the winning scatter combinations or activate the free spin bonus round.
- You will receive 12 free spins; All winning combinations during free spins are "doubled".
- All bets and lines winning in free revolutions are the same as if you start the bonus round.
- All control buttons are inactive during the round of bonus free spins, including withdrawal buttons.
- During the round of bonus free spins, Wild Dead Or Alive Wanted Poster's symbols become symbols Sticky Wild.
Sticky Wild function
During the free shift bonus, the Sticky Wild Feature function is activated, and the Wild Poster symbols of Dead Or Alive Wanted become symbols Sticky Wild. This means that the Sticky Wild symbols replace other symbols to complete the winning combinations. Many symbols Sticky Wild on an active line winning creates winning combinations as shown in the "regular payment schedule". Bsymbole Sticky Wild do not replace the Colt 45 Six Shooter symbol to create a winning scatter combinations. One or more Sticky Wild symbols on each of the drums (drums 1-5) during the free spins round wins an additional 5 free spins.
Additional free Spins are added to the remaining free spins. The message under the drums will disStart the number of remaining spins. The bonus round begins with the zero number of Sticky Wild symbols.
Free Spins can be restarted once on the Round Bonus Session.
After completing the game round of bonus free spins, you will be restored to the normal game on the Dead Or Alive machine, and the winnings in the game will be added to the sum of the winnings.
- You can use the AutoStart option if you want the game vending machine automatically for several turns.
- Select the coin you want to Start, select the number of payouts to which you want to bet and click on the AutoStart button to start the AutoStart menu.
- In this menu you can choose the number of revolutions that you want to Start automatically, the delay time between each rotation and different stop settings.
- After selecting the automatic game function, click on the Start button in this menu and the game will start automatically.
Game setting options
- To access the game settings, click on the key icon in the game panel.
- Sound effects. Enable or disable sound effects Started during events.
- Sound of the surroundings. Enabling or disabling the soundtrack in the background.
- History of the game. Click to view the latest game history.
- Note: Some casino They can work without all listed game settings.
Regular payment schedule
The winnings paid on the Video Slot Dead or Alive depend on the symbols disStarted on the winning line when the drums stop.
The scheme of payment summarizes the tab from the payment of the game.
all numbers show the number of coins that are won for each combination. the value of credits won depends on the size of the coin.
|Symbol Name||2 Symbols||3 Symbols||4 Symbols||5 Symbols|
|Dead or Alive Wanted Poster||—||25||150||1,500|
|Gun and Holster||—||20||100||750|
Diagram of Multi Paylinines
The win will be paid for regular combinations winning only on enabled paid lines.
The number of credits wins depends on the total number of coins winnings multiplied by the coin selected by you.
Colorful lines on the graphics below show the shape of available paid lines: